Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Typical Pinoy Breakfast Plate


I used to skip breakfast during college. Now I realized the importance of eating breakfast, for it gives me the energy that I need throughout the day. I would like to share my own typical breakfast that I've had today, Filipino-style.


My breakfast plate consists of sunny side-up egg with double yolk (thanks a lot to my sister-in-law), chopped fresh tomatoes, two pieces of dried fish (tuyo) and a cup and half of plain steamed rice.

I'm sure other people out there have different preferences when it comes to their breakfast plate. Some would want tocino pieces, sinangag and omelette on their plate, others would choose beef tapa or fried bangus for their viand.

So what's on your typical breakfast plate?

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Thanks for dropping by our blog.

    Let me see. Our breakfast staple always involves eggs. It could either be fried, scrambled or salted (paired with sliced tomatoes).

    Dried fish is always scheduled for lunch time, along with veggie soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi haopee! What is the name of your blog?

    ReplyDelete