Thursday, November 8, 2012

Herb and Garlic Pasta with Breaded Shrimp

I was in the mood to eat pasta but got tired of eating classic spaghetti, the one with red sauce so two weeks ago, while grocery shopping, I strolled at the condiments section of Robinson's Supermarket and checked for McCormick spices and herbs. I've seen Herb and Garlic Pasta Sauce a lot of times but I've never gave it a try to dress up my pasta.

This is what Herb and Garlic Pasta Sauce from McCormick looks like:
 

So here we go.

----------------o----------------

For the breaded shrimps, I owe my favorite chef its cooking procedures (the usual basics - salt and pepper, flour, beaten egg and Japanese breadcrumbs). I was relieved that I fried them just right. For cooking instructions, all I did was follow what was written at the back of the McCormick's pouch.

 This pasta dish was made by yours truly. McCormick gave me the idea of revamping my spaghetti with different sauce - herb and garlic!


 A closer look. This dish may not look pretty but I'm proud that I cooked it. Of course, the pasta is never complete without grated cheese and chopped basil leaves for garnish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment