Monday, October 4, 2010

My Food and I

I'm a food lover and I love to cook. Just like other people who have interest in doing so. Still I'm not a pro at it even though I developed the passion in cooking until I met my grandmother from father's side. She's a talented cook, but was never a chef in her younger days. I watched her cook in our kitchen and eventually found out her secret ingredient (I'm not telling!). Perhaps that's why I began to learn how to cook, and I never thought that it wasn't easy as I thought when I cooked chicken adobo (our viand for lunch) for the first time in my life.

I live and grew up in the Philippines so most of my cooking stuff are made up of local dishes, even the basic viands. I also love to cook any kind of pasta - spaghetti, baked macaroni, salad macaroni and so on. I like trying and tasting new foods (except the exotic and odd ones), those that come from other places.

Here I would like to share the foods that I have eaten and still crave for. I will try to post some of my recipes as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment