Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mr. Duck Salted Eggs - Itlog Ni Kuya

Salted eggs may not be listed as one of my favorite foods but there's actually a brand that left a good impression on my taste buds. My mother once brought home a dozen of salted eggs that she bought from an officemate who turns out to be one of the dealers of Mr. Duck - Itlog ni Kuya. The brand may not be commonly heard from a majority of consumers but I am now among those who love their salted eggs.
Here is how Mr. Duck salted eggs look like:


Usually salted eggs are dyed in red but Mr. Duck eggs are white. When I cut the egg in half, the yellow core has a deep orange yolk compared to a hard-boiled fresh egg's. The consistency is soft and is very tasty that it actually melts in my mouth. 


I would order again if I was given the chance to pass by the small store (Itlog Ni Kuya) in Victoria, Laguna. For orders/dealership and inquiries on Mr. Duck Salted Eggs, you can reach them on the following details:

Contact Information: 
 +63 917 2424547 (Josephine Dator) / 0918-957-5696 /  +63 915 6468134 (Leo Dator)

Email Address:

Website:
http://itlognikuya.com



No comments:

Post a Comment